S. Imento (65 m. asl)
Just before Rottofreno we turn right towards S. Imento a small hamlet not far from the river Po (15 Km. from Piacenza). Here we find a castle with several original elements such as the square dungeon-keep and the draw-bridge tower.
The parish church, built in 1291, has been altered during the centuries up to the currently Baroque style. In the one nave interior, the main altar stands out for its precious marble and for the wooden cross dated from the 1600. In the choir there is a canvas, framed in baroque style marble, depicting Saint John which was painted by Francesco Ghittoni (1885), an artist from Piacenza.
Pre-Roman and Roman artifacts have been discovered in the surrounding area.